Meet our Parent Support Specialists
- Organize and provide ongoing parent/family/community engagement trainings and meetings in coordination with the campus and vertical team principals, campus and district staff, and other community entities.
- Assist parents/families/community and staff in understanding district, state, and federal practices and policies (including the Title One family compact and parent involvement policy.)
- Assist the principal and other campus staff with identifying effective strategies for increasing parent participation by utilizing The National Standards of PTA.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with campus staff and parents/families/community and community resource providers.
- Document program activities and outcomes, which will promote the identification of successful practices and the sharing of these practices.
- Collaborate closely with the Learning Support Services Team, the Campus Advisory Council (CAC) and the Parent Teacher Association (PTA/PTSA) on each campus and at the vertical team level.
Feel free to contact me for more information or if I can be of any assistance to you and your family,