What is PTA?
PTA is the Parent Teacher Association, and the largest child advocacy organization in Texas! Our members are parents, teachers and people who have an interest in children, families and schools.
Why join PTA?
- People who love kids can join
- People who love a school can join
- Anyone concerned with the education, health and welfare of children and youth in our community can join.
- PTA membership keeps you informed and provides your child and other children around you with a greater chance of succeeding in school.
- PTA creates a unique community within the school and its parents.
- PTA members create exciting & extraordinary opportunities for their schools, its children, the families & School served.
Volunteers are Special
If you would like to get more information or volunteer at T.A. Brown PTA please contact:
Mrs. Tristán-Perez 512-841-2052
President Alvino Cisneros 512-689-6590
Secretary Carolina Tovar-Garcia 512-689-6892