Brighter Bites Enrollment – From Brighter Bites Flyer
As part of the program, each family will receive for free:
- One box each program week for 16 weeks filled with a variety of fruits and veggies.
- Nutrition education for the students with their teachers and for the parents on our digital platforms.
- Access to nutritious tips, tools, and recipes to keep your family healthy at home.
How to participate:
- ENROLL ONLINE: This year, Brighter Bites enrollment is paperless. You can now sign up on computer, tablet, or cell phone through our digital enrollment form. Sign up as early as possible in order to start picking up produce and to get the most out of our program throughout the year. If you cannot access the enrollment online, please contact your school for other enrollment options. Click here to enroll: brighterbights.org.
- DOWNLOAD THE APP: Check in each week and access our nutrition education materials on our new Brighter Bites Mobile App, which you can download in the Android and Apple App Stores! By using the app, you can safely check-in, access our nutrition education resources, and save your favorites in your own profile. This app will be ready to launch on Monday, Aug 31st.
- LOOK FOR MESSAGE UPDATES: We will send you weekly text messages with updates specific to your school about how to pick up your box of produce.
A Few Notes:
- CONTACTLESS PICKUPS: This year, Brighter Bites will distribute boxes in safe and contactless drive-thrus or walk-up lines. An adult (parent, guardian, teenage sibling, neighbor, friend, etc.) must pick up the produce boxes during the designated time; we cannot send them alone with children.
- FAMILY RESOURCES: Stay connected with us all year. Our family resources pageand newsletteroffer regular information for you and your family to stay healthy at home.
- ABOUT THE PRODUCE: Brighter Bites provides free fresh produce from generous donors and growers to families across the country. Some of this produce may look different from food you see in a grocery store, but rest assured it is safe and nutritious.
- REMINDER:Participation in the program does not affect SNAP or WIC benefits.
For information: brighterbights.org.